Hope you have been enjoying this beautiful weather!!
WOW, we are at week #6 of the 2017 Spring Series with tomorrow’s weather looking fairly decent and hopefully those forecasted isolated t-storms will bypass our lake area
Winds should be around NNE10-15, and temps in the mid-seventies.
We are looking ahead for the summer pontoon boat party – after looking at the various regatta calendars, we have come up with two possible dates – July 23 or August 20. We are also looking for a host house to accommodate everyone for dinner
Let me know if you are interested in being the host house for the pontoon float and you can choose which Sunday we gather.